ASRock ALTRAD8UD-1L2T + Ampere Altra Q64-22 AIO (Closed-Loop Liquid Cooling)

Has anyone found a compatible AIO closed loop liquid cooling solution for the ASRock ALTRAD8UD-1L2T + Ampere Altra Q64-22?
I have been looking all over and can’t see much, all i can find is the Dynatron L44 but not really anywhere that sells it, i can see the Alphacool Alphacool Eisblock XPX Pro 1U Ampere LGA 4926 however this isn’t AIO / Closed loop so doesn’t suit my needs. Any help is appreciated.

I tried to stress test the CPU, but it only reached 40W power consumption. You don’t need a liquid cooling solution.

Great thanks for your help

As a quick folllow up, would anyone be able to recommend a Mid-Tower PC/Workstation chassis and air cooling heatsink that is compatible with the motherboard and CPU? I am currently looking at be quiet! White Pure Base 500DX but with the slightly different form factor of teh motherboard i want to be 100% certain it is compatible before ordering,

I ahve seen on serve the home “The motherboard itself may look like a mATX 9.6″ x 9.6″ size board, but it is slightly larger. ASRock Rack calls this a deep mATX at 9.6″ x 10.5″. That extra 0.9″ will fit in many chassis, but if a chassis strictly adheres to that 9.6″ depth, it might be a challenge.”

But this seems to be more aimed at 1U/2U etc Server chassis

When you buy the board, it already has a passive heat sink. With 40W max power, I think you only need a typical case with many fans.

If really want it

For Tower Fan, Dynatron W3 is good for Altra/AltraMax. They also has W1 looks like passive heatsink + a active FAN.

1 Like